Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Returning Member

How to report passive loss on out of state properties when Federal is not allowing a deduction due to AGI?

We have passive losses on our rental properties in AZ and CO.  On our federal return, we are not able to realize any of those losses as our combined AGI exceeds the max.  On the state return, it asks how much of the federal income for Rents, Royalties, and All K-1s is attributed to Arizona, should we match the $0 that it shows for Federal, or list the actual loss?