turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

AC1970

How to find Depreciation and Amortization Report in Turbo Tax Online

I did my 2017 taxes with Turbo Tax Download (Mac) and the PDF includes a Form 4562 Depreciation and Amortization Report for our rental properties. I did my 2018 taxes with Turbo Tax Self Employed Online and, although it appears to have calculated the depreciation correctly, the PDF download does not include the same report. How do I access the report in my 2018 taxes?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
Carl
Level 15

I don't use the online version of TurboTax myself. However it's my undertanding that when you elect to print your return, you want to print *EVERYTHING*. Not just the "forms for filing" or the "forms for your records". You want everything.

Now when you elect to print everything the way the program works is that it first opens it as a PDF file on your computer, and you print from the PDF. That can be quite a lot of pages too. But since you can also save a PDF, elect to save the PDF to your computer. Then you can open the PDF on your computer with a PDF reader program such as Adobe Acrobat. Then find and print only the pages you want.

AC1970

Thanks for the reply. That's exactly the option I'm looking for in the Online version. I'm familiar with what you describe from when I had the Desktop version. Unfortunately no such option appears to be available in the Online version. Here's the options I get in Online (screenshot below), and they all download the identical PDF without the Depreciation and Amortization Report.

Screenshot 2019-06-16 at 11.00.18 AM.png

Carl
Level 15

I'd try them all starting with "something else". I don't understand why TurboTax makes it so damn difficult to do something as simple as "download everything, including all calculation forms and worksheets". But then, Intuit is a CA based company so that explains a lot. 🙂

You will need to go down to the bottom of your Turbo Tax Online software, only if you are using the current year, you can click add state.

Then go to Tax Tools on the black ribbon on the left hand side, click print enter and select, print return with all worksheets.  Federal and Turbo Tax.  This will create that document.

Katherine S 63
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies