dlayden

How do I review the information I have entered for Sale of Rental Property?

ShawnaD

If you haven't filed your return, you can log in to TurboTax and review/edit this information using the instructions below.

• Log in to TurboTax Online and select the "Take me to my return" button.
  • Select "Federal" on the left menu bar, then select "Income & Expenses" on the top middle part of the screen.
  • Scroll down to the "Rental Properties and Royalties (Sch E)" section and select the "Edit/Add" button.
  • Click continue or answer any questions, then you should arrive at the Rental and Royalty Summary screen.
  • Click "Edit" here next to the property, then on the next screen scroll down to "Sale of Property/ Depreciation" and click update. You can click "yes" to go straight to the asset summary and edit the asset to view depreciation/property sale info.

ShawnaD