purpleslice

How do I enter barbed wire fences and barns on an inherited ranch in order to depreciate them?

The barbed wire fences and barns are old but serviceable how do I put a value on them. The appraisal did not include values because they are a very small part of the overall value.

Lisa995

I'm sure someone else can walk you through this better than I can, this will bump it to the top of the list so it will be seen quicker.
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
ratings image
Cattlerancher

Barb wire fencing can/is owned by both landowners utilizing and maintaining the fence so I did not claim them. The buildings I appraised myself.