Mortgage interest, property taxes, utilities, and insurance are divided between personal (Schedule A, itemized deductions) and rental use (Schedule E) , proportional to the number of days used for each.
Type in rental property in the search box, top right of your screen, then click the magnifying glass
· Click the jump to rental property link in the search results.
· Follow the onscreen instructions
· Navigate to the Rental Summary page
· Scroll down the Expenses category, click Start or Update
· Navigate to the Enter Common Expenses, page
· Click Continue
· Arrive at the Report Mortgage Interest page, follow the online instructions from there