J-L-K

How can I get the Section 1.263(a)-1(f) de minimis safe harbor election to print using Turbo Tax Business for a partnership with rental property?

When you get to the section on elections, the de minimis safe harbor election is not among them.

tagteam

" When you get to the section on elections, the de minimis safe harbor election is not among them."

In my opinion, it is actually more expeditious to make the election in Forms Mode. Click the Forms icon on the upper right side of the screen and follow the screenshots below.

P1.jpgP2.jpgP3.jpg

tagteam

P1.jpgP2.jpgP3.jpg