`

Hi, I haven't received my CRP for 2019 yet. By the way, I live in Minnesota. Do I need to wait a little bit more?

The CRP is the form that receive from your landlord.  Did you not receive that?

Or are you saying that you did not receive the Renter's Refund?  If so, did you file and MAIL that return?  It can not be e-filed through TurboTax, so if you did not mail it, it has not been filed yet.

If you did mail it, it can be as late as August until the refund comes (and usually at least 60 days after you mail it).

Hi, I filed it through the turbotax and they said I have to wait for like 2 months, but I haven't mailed it to anyone!!?

I'm confused now, do I need to do something else such as mailing it or refilling it if so, then how to do it please? 

TurboTax will prepare the Form M1PR for you to print and mail.

Towards the end of the step-by-step interview for Minnesota you will reach the Other Forms You May Need screen.

To have the M1PR prepared and made available for printing, make sure you check the Property Tax Refund (Form M1PR) check box on the Other Forms You May Need screen, then follow the prompts through the end of the interview.

For more information, please visit http://www.revenue.state.mn.us/individuals/prop_tax_refund/Pages/File-and-Pay.aspx