Hello, where do I claim business expenses for equipment that I purchased (not rented)?

If you are in the TurboTax Self-Employed online version, to enter equipment information, follow these steps:

1.  Sign into your account and select Take me to my return / pick up where I left off

2.  At the right upper corner, in the search box , type in schedule C and Enter 

3.  Select Jump to schedule C 

4.  On screen, Did you have any self employment income or expenses?  Answer Yes, continue through step-by-                        step interview questions about your business

5.  On screen, Your Business, scroll down to Business Assets / Assets being depreciated, select Start