Hello- I did sell some stocks associated with my c...

Hello- I did sell some stocks associated with my company (Verizon) at the time but I never received a form 1099-B...what do I do?

When you sell stocks, bonds, mutual funds, or other securities, you should get Form 1099-B from your brokerage by mid-February. Simply enter the form into TurboTax to report the sale.

If you don't receive a 1099-B you can still report investment sales.

1. Open (continue) your return in TurboTax.
  2. In the search box, search for investment sales then select the Jump to link in the search results.
  3. Answer Yes to the question Did you sell stocks, mutual funds, bonds,  or other investments in 2019?
    • If you land on the Here's the investment sales we have so far screen, select Add More Sales.
  4. Answer No to the 1099-B question.
  5. On the next screen, select the type of sale you had and Continue.
  6. Continue following the onscreen instructions to enter the sale.