Solved: Form 8949 turbo tax is putting a short term loss that was reported to me as box D in box c. Sorry my error

Form 8949 turbo tax is putting a short term loss that was reported to me as box D in box c. Sorry my error

my error

To edit the sale category on Form 8949, you may edit the sale category on Form 1099-B by following the instructions on the following link: Where do I enter a 1099-B?

You may also edit the sale category on Form 1099-B Wks Line 1a Form 8949 Check Box using Forms Mode Windows. Edits you make to Form 1099-B should link to Form 8949.