ronknapp

For rental income do I enter info from 1099 (that covers two properties) as well as entering rental income for each rental property?

view2

Only if you have additional cash rental not included on the 1099, you list gross rental income that you received for each property.[Turbotax has a entry field for each type payment]
DDollar

No, if you enter the 1099 and then also enter rent, you will be double reporting the rent. I recommend you treat the 1099-MISC as if it was two separate forms, each one representing the rent for one property. Enter each of your "two" Forms 1099-MISC with the property it represents.  The combination of the "two" will total the actual amount the original.