jrz135

For PA State taxes there is no option to edit the "Net Sales Price" or "Cost Basis" in the Schedule of Gains/Losses. I need to change this since I moved mid year.

pattif12

You would be able to allocate sales and basis of transactions to different states when you enter the transactions in the 1099-B section. This would not be practical if you have hundreds of sales, but would work for a small number of transactions.

jrz135

I have hundreds of trades so needed to use a summary on the Federal page. I don't believe there is any way to change the PA cost basis without pulling in this total number so will need to file PA elsewhere.