For PA State taxes there is no option to edit the ...

jrz135

For PA State taxes there is no option to edit the "Net Sales Price" or "Cost Basis" in the Schedule of Gains/Losses. I need to change this since I moved mid year.

pattif12

You would be able to allocate sales and basis of transactions to different states when you enter the transactions in the 1099-B section. This would not be practical if you have hundreds of sales, but would work for a small number of transactions.

jrz135

I have hundreds of trades so needed to use a summary on the Federal page. I don't believe there is any way to change the PA cost basis without pulling in this total number so will need to file PA elsewhere.