turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Fair market value

When I was completing my 2018 taxes, I was prompted during the Real Estate portion (for rental property) of my taxes whether I would like to sidestep and check to see whether I was charging Fair Market Rent. I think I looked at it briefly, then returned to my tax computations. I would like to re-access this Fair Market feature, and I cannot find it. How do I access it again, in the Premier version of TurboTax 2018?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Fair market value

Click Update in the Rental Properties and Royalties section and then click the "Yes" button to the question as to whether you want to review your rental and royalty information.

Proceed through the following screens and click the Edit button for the property in the Rental and Royalty Summary screen. Click the Done With Rental Property button and proceed through the following screens until you get to "Fair Market Rent" screen.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Fair market value

Click Update in the Rental Properties and Royalties section and then click the "Yes" button to the question as to whether you want to review your rental and royalty information.

Proceed through the following screens and click the Edit button for the property in the Rental and Royalty Summary screen. Click the Done With Rental Property button and proceed through the following screens until you get to "Fair Market Rent" screen.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies