Solved: efile 1065 LLC return asks for 2018 total income w...

rajp

efile 1065 LLC return asks for 2018 total income which is blank

Hi!

I am trying to e-file my 1065, for e-filing you are required to input total income from 2018 return.  My turbotax 2018 return 1065 page 1, line 8 total income is "blank".  I saw some post that mentioned to pick the number from the k-1, but I have 2 K-1's for each member and the $ on each differs by $1.  Where do I get the total income number from so I can e-file?

Please help.  Deadline is tomorrow.

tagteam

If that line is blank, for whatever reason, you should be able to file with a "0" (zero).

Please note that your return (1065) is NOT due tomorrow; it was due March 16th. As a result, you might want to seek professional guidance at this point in time.

tagteam