`

Do i need to claim stocks info if I have a robinhood account with only 600$ and i haven't pulled any money out of my portfolio, and I'm still negative on my overall inves

I own a robinhood accont with about 570 in it, i put in about 600 total, and i have never transferred out of my portfolio into my bank account. am i understanding correctly that i don't need to claim anything there on my taxes??

If this is not a retirement account, you do need to file your capital gains and losses for any realized gains or losses.  This would be positions in stocks or funds that you have closed/sold. 

You may also have dividends or interest to report annually, depending on the investments that you hold.  Your account should have an annual tax document for you each year.