If you lived in your home for more than two of the last four years,
and the profit on the house was less than
- $250,000 for a Single Taxpayer
- or $500,000 if filing Jointly
And you did not get a 1099-S (Sale of Property).
Then you do NOT have to post it to your return.
If you do have to post it, follow these steps:
- Federal Taxes
- Wages and Income
- Select on I'll choose what I work on
- Scroll down to Less Common Income
- On Sale of Home (gain or loss),
- click the START or UPDATE button
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Still have questions?Make a post