Cashed in savings bonds
Sign Up

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

Cashed in savings bonds

Do I click on 1099-int and click jump to or under income, go to savings,bonds,etc at the bottom
1 Reply
Level 9

Cashed in savings bonds

You can use either methods; both will take you to 1099-INT to report your savings bonds.

  1. Type 1099-INT in the Search box and select Jump to 1099-int blue link, or
  2. Federal Taxes>Wages & Income>Interest and Dividends>Interest on 1099-INT

Please be sure to indicate that your form has more info than just box 1 (see pic.), you'll be able to enter bond's interest in box 3. 

Dynamic Ads
Privacy Settings