Solved: Can I still file my taxes using self-employed type...

Can I still file my taxes using self-employed type which I have got for free from Uber but I am no longer a self employed?

I am getting a free self-employed edition from UBER but I am no longer a Uber driver. I made money from stock but never drove Uber and I also have w2 from my employer now can I still be able to file my taxes using self-employed edition because it is free and I don't want to pay $70 for premier edition? 

Thank you! 

Yes, you will be able to use the TurboTax Self-Employed  tax return. That has all of the features of the premier edition and you don't have to be self-employed.

Thank you for your response!