Solved: Can I still file my taxes using self-employed type...

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Can I still file my taxes using self-employed type which I have got for free from Uber but I am no longer a self employed?

I am getting a free self-employed edition from UBER but I am no longer a Uber driver. I made money from stock but never drove Uber and I also have w2 from my employer now can I still be able to file my taxes using self-employed edition because it is free and I don't want to pay $70 for premier edition? 

Thank you! 

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Employee Tax Expert

Can I still file my taxes using self-employed type which I have got for free from Uber but I am no longer a self employed?

Yes, you will be able to use the TurboTax Self-Employed  tax return. That has all of the features of the premier edition and you don't have to be self-employed.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Employee Tax Expert

Yes, you will be able to use the TurboTax Self-Employed  tax return. That has all of the features of the premier edition and you don't have to be self-employed.

View solution in original post

Level 2

Thank you for your response! 

Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings