Can I receive help? A 2020 refund advance please ....

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I receive help? A 2020 refund advance please . I always file with your company and im in dire need for rent payment funds.

Advance before end of 2020
2 Replies
Level 15

Can I receive help? A 2020 refund advance please . I always file with your company and im in dire need for rent payment funds.

Not happening ... look elsewhere.

At the very beginning of the 2019 tax season there were refund advance loans offered to certain qualified users. The loans had to be offered--you could not opt in.  If they do that again for 2020 returns which will be prepared and filed in 2021, it will be in the first few weeks of 2021.

Level 15

Turbotax does not offer traditional refund anticipation loans.  Sometimes during the season, Turbotax will offer an advance of $250, $500 or $1000 on a debit card, but only in certain states and only after you complete and file your return. 

*Answers are correct to the best of my ability at the time of posting but do not constitute legal or tax advice.*
Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings