Can I receive help? A 2020 refund advance please ....

Can I receive help? A 2020 refund advance please . I always file with your company and im in dire need for rent payment funds.

Advance before end of 2020

Not happening ... look elsewhere.

At the very beginning of the 2019 tax season there were refund advance loans offered to certain qualified users. The loans had to be offered--you could not opt in.  If they do that again for 2020 returns which will be prepared and filed in 2021, it will be in the first few weeks of 2021.

Turbotax does not offer traditional refund anticipation loans.  Sometimes during the season, Turbotax will offer an advance of $250, $500 or $1000 on a debit card, but only in certain states and only after you complete and file your return.