Yes, you can delete it or edit it. Here's how:
- Open or continue your return.
- From the left side menu, select Federal.
- Then, select Wages & Income from the tabs at the top of the page.
- On the Wages and income screen, scroll down to Investments and Savings (1099-B, 1099-INT, 1099-DIV, Crypto) and select Review.
- On the Your investment and savings screen, select the trade you need to review/delete. You may need to click on the arrow down to Edit.
- Continue with the onscreen interview until complete.
Changing information you imported can be problematic. For example, if you're audited you'd have to explain why the numbers on your return differ from the original data source. If you must update or delete items, be sure to keep detailed notes with your tax records.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Still have questions?Make a post