June 3, 2019 10:47 AM
Yes, investment fees (like custodial fees/percentages) are deductible as an itemized deduction. To enter these expenses:
- Login and click Take me to my return
- Next, select the Federal Taxes tab and then click the Deductions & Credits tab below it (If you have the blue button Check for more tax breaks click it, and then click Skip to see all tax breaks)
- Scroll down to the Retirement and Investments section and click the blue hyperlink Show more
- Click Start/Revisit next to Other Investment Expenses.
- Next, you'll be able to enter many types of investment expenses. Click the blue hyperlinks to learn more about the types of expenses that qualify for this deduction.