1099-B is not available for Stock Options

The Company was quired in all-cash deal and converted vested stock options (code NQCP) into cash. They added it to my W2 income and paid taxes. etrade doesn't have any 1099-B as I never exercised the option. Do I need a 1099-B to file taxes or just using a W2 enough?

"..etrade doesn't have any 1099-B as I never exercised the option."

Not sure it that's exactly the case, or not.  In a regular "same day sale" situation - you exercise the option and simultaneously sell the stock - the broker is not required to provide you with a 1099-B.

Most "same day" sales result in a small loss due to selling commissions and fees.  If you, in fact, suffered that small loss then you certainly can report the sale, telling TurboTax that you didn't get a 1099-B, and get the tax benefit.  But if you didn't have any loss or figure it's not worth the effort to report the small loss, then simply entering the W-2 correctly is all you need to do.

Thanks for your reply.

I don't have any loss as I didn't involve in transactions and the company didn't take any processing fees. As the sale is not in the open market and it's more of a fixed price for share due to the all-cash deal to purchase the company. So company converted vested options * share price = $total, deducted the tax withhold amount, and deposited the remaining amount into my bank account. Probably it is the reason why eTrade never generated any transactions.