Turbotax Business - issue on where to find where t...

Turbotax Business - issue on where to find where to enter Rental Real Estate Property; unable to locate rental real estate property screen

In Turbotax Buisness - i'm entering my business info and it keeps looping with the same questions.  When I go to Rental Real Estate under Federal Taxes - it say no property found and directs me back to Business info tab and continue to Rental Real Estate Property sceen which I can not find.

Help ..

You most likely need to check the box indicating you have rental real estate in the About Your Business (or About Your Estate/Trust) section of the program.

I am having this same problem.  I have selected Rental Real Estate and entered Residential Property for the type.  Help please!