Re: Cant file my taxes - Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Returning Member

Cant file my taxes

I need my AIG my husband filed our taxes last year and he is incarcerated and I can not get the information from him. Is there any way I can upgrade my account and get it from turbotax 

1 Reply
Expert Alumni

Cant file my taxes

You can get a transcript of your 2018 from the IRS at:


Welcome to Get Transcript


You need to create an account with the IRS and then you can get the information.



**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Privacy Settings