Re: 2018 tax return - Intuit Turbo Real Money Talk

2018 tax return

can i talk to someone from turbo tax i want to efile my 2018 tax return

2018 tax return

@ beamremodeling wrote:

Whether or not you have phone support depends on what product you are using (free or paid version?)   Are you using Online TurboTax, and if so, is it Free Edition, or is it PLUS or higher?   PLUS or higher has phone support.    Or are you using desktop software (CD/download), which also has phone support?

If you qualify for phone support, we can tell you how to reach them.

We may be able to help you with an efile question in this forum.   What is your issue about efiling a 2018 return?

2018 tax return

IRS is telling me they never received my 2018 return and I electronically filed with turbo tax how can I see my last return

2018 tax return

@779reganeg wrote:

It's possible that after paying you didn't go to the final screen and click to transmit the return, OR it may be that you did complete the efiling, but that the efiled return was rejected.   We can tell you how to resubmit the efile once your situation is clear.   You need to get the situation fixed soon, however, since efiling ends October 15 (October 20 for an efiled return that was rejected.)    If you are receiving a refund, there is no penalty for a late Federal return.  If you owed taxes due, however, you need to file as soon as possible since penalties and interest can be accruing.

You didn't say if you used Online TurboTax or desktop software (CD/download).  So I'll assume you mean Online TurboTax.

If that's what you used, then log into your online TurboTax account.   At the Tax Home, what is displayed for "Return status"?    Does it say accepted, rejected, or something else?

If you efiled, also use this tool to check the efile status?   What does it show--accepted, rejected, or no result found?
https://shop.turbotax.intuit.com/efile/efile_status_lookup.jsp

You asked:  "How can I see my last return?"

Log in and at the Tax Home scroll to "Your Tax Returns & Documents."  Expand that section and choose tax year 2018.   It should also show you your "Return status" there, too.   And there should also be a link to "download/print the PDF."

We can tell you how you may be able to reopen the TurboTax interview and resubmit the efile, once your situation is clear.

2018 tax return

I "spoke" to someone earlier this week.  I want to speak to a human now.

2018 tax return

2nd Request. I want to speak with a human now!  I did so earlier this week.

2018 tax return

@ IraG wrote:

This is mainly a user community forum--not a direct route to TurboTax Support.  This user forum works like a bulletin board; it is not a chatroom.   

If you recently spoke by phone to someone at TurboTax Support, you would do it the same way you did the first time.   Or use the method in the FAQ below, which also lists a phone number.

Hours are currently extended due to approaching extended season filing deadline.   Hours are 5AM-5PM Pacific (8AM-8PM Midnight Eastern) 7 days/week thru October 25.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

Or use the contact form below to be directed to the right department:
https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact

2018 tax return

@IraG 

Oops!  Support hours were indicated incorrectly above, and have since been corrected.

Currently during extended filing season the special schedule is as follows:

Hours are 5AM-5PM Pacific (8AM-8PM Midnight Eastern) 7 days/week thru October 25.

On filing deadline day Tuesday, October 15 only, hours are 5AM-9PM Pacific (8AM-12 Midnight Eastern)