Solved: K-1

K-1

I entered the income from a K-1 on the "Enter Box 1 Info" form for 2019.  However, this income and other data does not show up in the Summary of K-1s ( I have 4 of them to report).  I don't understand. 

K-1

@rogayers wrote:

The K-1 summary screen typically shows "$0" because the entries from your K-1(s) are distributed to the appropriate schedules and forms on your return.

For example, interest and dividends would appear on Schedule B while capital gains would generally appear on Schedule D.

K-1

@rogayers wrote:

K-1

I don’t understand any of it either. My friend said she had a friend that works for H&R Block and she would happily do this for me. I gave her all my information That she needed.

K-1

@Sdcawoman  

Ultimately, the program does the work for you; there is no need to be concerned about what is shown in the summary window.