IRA RMD Waiver, 2019
jjf2008

IRA RMD Waiver, 2019

With IRA RMD Waiver, 2019, where on Form 1040 (or tutorial) do I report this, so that I see it now 2019 tax submittal and where I can see that turbo tax pulls it up next year 2020?

Thanks for your help.

I appreciate it.

macuser_22

IRA RMD Waiver, 2019

What do you mean?   There is no 2019 RMD waiver. 

If you mean the CARES act, that applies to 2020 RMD's unless you turned 70 1/2 in 2019 and elected to take the RMD in 2020 before April 1.   If that's the case, then it is not reported anywhere since it it not required.

jjf2008

IRA RMD Waiver, 2019

I was apprehensive about submitting a question.  I wish that I had not now.  Everyone is not at level 15.  I withdraw my question.

jjf2008

IRA RMD Waiver, 2019

I was apprehensive about submitting a question. I wish that I had not now. Everyone is not at level 15. I withdraw my question.

macuser_22

IRA RMD Waiver, 2019

The level is immaterial.  If I did not answer your question then please clarify or restate it.    You asked about the 2019 waiver and I do not know of any - what were you referring to.