I was approved, and received my refund advance but...
Aderek91

I was approved, and received my refund advance but cannot access the money on the account

I was told in advertisement that i would have access to the funds in my account even before i get my card, well my "temporary card" wasnt working so i called customer service 4 times, eventually i finally got a supervisor. Although the first lady i talked to reported my card lost or stolen WITHOUT my permission. I did not ask for that and i even specified it was the temporary card on my account and still she just reported it stolen and ordered me a new card and expedited it, which would have been fine yet i CANNOT track my card they claim they can't see the info, nor do they know who makes the cards or sends them. true or not i dont care but i do want the access to my **bleep** account very soon or i will find out what i can do about the false advertisement. I will NEVER use a Intuit product or service ever again and i've been a loyal customer for 5+ years! VERY pissed about this whole situation 

gino384

How long did it take for you to receive your temporary card once approved? 

Aderek91

I got the online account activated and it was showing on the main screen you just have to click a link to show the numbers.