Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
linmarie7

I would like to upload my 2016 income tax file to revise .. is that possible with TurboTax online

I bought and downloaded TurboTax CD and completed my income tax.  The government is now auditing me because of an error I made with my medical.  I'd like to make the changes on my income tax to see how much more the government will be asking for.      I do not have the same computer now that I had when I did my income tax originally and I do not have a window computer.  I do have my file from when I completed my income tax and if i could upload it would save me lots of time 

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I would like to upload my 2016 income tax file to revise .. is that possible with TurboTax online

There is no way to upload the information to an online version.  The only thing you can do is log in and open a new return using an online version and re-entering all of your data.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

There is no way to upload the information to an online version.  The only thing you can do is log in and open a new return using an online version and re-entering all of your data.