turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

rentrami
Returning Member

Tax return for 2018

Edition TurboTax online to file my taxes for 2018 I completed and signed and dated and even filled out and was approved for the TurboTax MasterCard to have my refund put on to now it's showing me when I go into my account take me back to sign my documents pick up where I left off I don't understand I completed this already if I sign documents again and I know when to be penalized I have all my taxes forms downloaded already from 4/15/2019 when I filed I thought I filed what do i do now?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
Kat
Level 15
Level 15

Tax return for 2018

It sounds like you may not have completed your e-filing.  You'd need to continue through the interview all the way to the point where you click on the "Transmit My Return" icon.  You would then have received emails confirming that your return was transmitted, and later an email indicating whether your return was accepted or rejected.  Use the info below to check the status of your e-filed return:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3319882

If you don't find proof that your return was e-filed, you'll need to go ahead now and complete the process.  See the information below for instructions on e-filing your individual tax return.  

"How do I e-file my personal (individual) tax return?"

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3301375

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies