Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

State E-file fee from desktop refund needed because my efile error of technical glitch

Who do I contact to get a refund for paying to e-file my state returns as it is not allowing me to e-file due to, "Looks like we've had a technical hiccup."