Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

1042-S and W-2 received

Hi! I am an international student from Ukraine that is working full time right now because I have graduated in May. I have received a 1042-S form from my college because I have been working on campus and a W-2 form from my current employer. How do I file both 1042-S and W-2 through turbotax?


Thank you for your help!