Sntscott

Taxes

I telecommute with my company in Texas and I now live in Texas. But we are considering moving right over the border to Oklahoma. I will still telecommute  but will go into the office 4-5 times a month in Texas. I’m a W2 employee. Do I still have to pay Oklahoma state income tax? 
 Will I be able to write off my office and other expenses that I pay for while telecommuting from Oklahoma? Again I’m a W2 employee. 
Thanks so much for your responses.. 

Taxes

If you live in OK you will pay OK state income tax.   W-2 employees cannot deduct job-related expenses on a federal return so you cannot deduct a home office or any other job-related expenses on your tax return.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4482873-which-federal-tax-deductions-have-been-suspended-by-tax-re...