Suggestions for the Community

Oh, I understand that ok but there seems no way to make contact with Intuit/TurboTax to let them know there is a problem accessing past tax submissions, i.e., not available even though I've used TurboTax for close to 30 years.

Suggestions for the Community

you should make the rules for posts in these forums much more clear. I've attempted to post recommendations to people on some threads, and they either keep getting auto-flagged and removed as spam, or some moderator is physically removing the post without telling me what I'd need to change in order for it to not constitute "spam". 

does even mentioning another website or service constitute spam, even if I am not directly an advertiser for that website, and have nothing to gain from making such suggestions? for instance, I mention social networking platforms that can be used for advertisements, online tools that can be used for product hunting and research, websites that can be used for stock research, platforms for trading stocks, and physical store names for retail arbitrage opportunities. is just mentioning the names of these outside the bounds of the community guidelines? 

Suggestions for the Community

@james_explains_finance We have been trying to contact you via private message and email. If you don't follow the community rules your posts will be marked as spam. Here is the link on more time: https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/Welcome-guidelines/TurboTax-Community-Guidelines-Do-s-and-Don-ts/m...

Suggestions for the Community

How do I find where I have posted a topic question? I cannot seem to locate it at all! 

Community Manager

Suggestions for the Community

@Malewitzm It looks like it was inadvertently caught by the spam filter, so it wasn't live. It's live now - you can find your post here: https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/Other-tax-discussions/Business-Charitable-Deduction/m-p/18350

Suggestions for the Community

Thank you very much!! 

Suggestions for the Community

Please allow me to delete my own post/reply.

Suggestions for the Community

Yes quit moving things around.  One forum for the people who buy your disk and stick with it.  Why the move?

Suggestions for the Community

Please add an advanced search.  When I ask a question, I can't label which product and version that it's regarding?  Also, business & farm  has no labels.

Community Manager

Suggestions for the Community

@rootsmusic Unfortunately deleting isn't available, but there are a couple of ways to achieve the same thing. You can edit your post to remove the text in it (replace with n/m - "no message"). OR, you can "Report" your post (using the post dropdown menu) and request that a moderator removes it.

As for labels, I have good news! There will be enhanced label functionality being implemented very shortly (including product/version).

There is currently an advanced search as well - on the search screen, there is a small blue link that says "Advanced." You'll be able to access a lot more search functionality there.