dlivesay

"Pennsylvania needs to know who owned each property or item you disposed of." What???

I've finished my federal return and I'm trying to do my PA state return. It's telling me "Pennsylvania needs to know who owned each property or item you disposed of," but I have no idea what "property items" it's talking about, and if I click "continue," the questions just get weirder and weirder, talking about something called a "Coverdell ESA," which I am positive does not apply to me. It's like somebody else's information got dumped into my return and I can't get rid of it. I just want to finish my return so I can file and get my refund!

jb3320

I just got sucked into the same rabbit hole as you? Have you been able to resolve this for yourself?