Employee Tax Expert

Get started with TurboTax

If you have not yet filed, then edit your son's SSN through the dependent section. If you have already filed, then you must wait until the return is rejected or accepted. If rejected, then go back in your return and edit the SSN. 


If the return is accepted, then wait until it is fully processed and then amend the return to make the changes.