Level 2
This widget could not be displayed.

Tax reform

Hello Turbotax,

I need to fill out a 1040 x (Amendment form) from 2016. I forgot to include my 1099 at the time. 

At the time, i did not know about Tarbo tax, thus, i did not file my tax here. Is it possible to use turbotax for the amendment even though the tax was not file on here?


Looking forward to hear from you