Level 3

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Paula, our child is classified as a dependent.   We will report the 1099-Q and 1098-T on our tax return.


Additional information.  The forms all have her name and TIN referenced on them.  Are we correct that you are saying that these 1099-Q and 1098-T forms will not be used at all on our child's taxes?  Thank you!