Level 11

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Since both forms report income from the same line of work, you'll enter them on the same Schedule C. Follow the instructions in this FAQ: How do I report income from self-employment?


When TurboTax prompts Let's get income for your business, you can select "1099-MISC" or "Additional income and other income: Includes1099-K, cash, checks, and other income", depending on which form you need to enter. The "png" file below shows an example of the screen where you'll make this selection.