Employee Tax Expert

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Yes, assuming that your daughter is a full time student under the age of 24 and you meet the other EIC requirements listed below. Your daughter is considered residing with you if away temporarily for college.


What are the Earned Income Credit (EIC) qualifications?