Level 9

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

A W-2 must be entered under Wages and cannot be considered Self-Employment income.


If the school withheld taxes from her pay, you should enter the W-2 as it was reported to you. But if the W-2 reports only gross wages, you may wish to contact the school to be sure the W-2 wasn't an error on their part.