Employee Tax Expert

Other tax discussions

PEK is correct. Enter your 1099-MISC in the income section for your business for $20,400 then list your contract labor under the expense section. If using an online version, you may need to select the small drop down arrow next to Less Common Expenses to see the contract labor category.