ps4433

Haven’t received refund

Laura_CPA
Employee Tax Expert

Self employed

Hi PS4433, 

Hope you are having a good time. I am sorry to learn that you have not received your refund! Please keep in mind that the IRS has been short staffed and are doing their best to get back to all of us. Please check the status of your refund at Where's my refund?

You may call the IRS at 7 am for a better chance to get in the queue at 1-800-829-1040 to request the status of your refund. 

Hope this helps you!

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Self employed

Hi Laura 

I talked to irs, they told me they sent my refund to TurboTax on 3/30/2022, I still have not received it. Been trying for weeks to get through to TurboTax. Please help

william B

Self employed

Please read my message. IRS sent refund to TurboTax 

Laura_CPA
Employee Tax Expert

Self employed

Hi William, 

I am so sorry to find out that you haven't received your refund yet. Did the IRS agent you spoke with mentioned if they sent it via mail, direct deposit? 

Laura_CPA
Employee Tax Expert

Self employed

William can you call us and have them search for myself as Laura CPA, so I can assist you? 

Self employed

You asked me to call, but did not provide #. 
Obviously the same policy to avoid customer service. 
After more than a week, I finally talked to a human at IRS, it has been more than 2 weeks trying to talk, or email TurboTax, nothing but robot messages ignoring legitimate customer service failure. Please email me with your contact info and help resolve this. I am ready to hire an attorney and go public

Self employed

@Bbrorson2

Your tax refund was not sent to TurboTax.   TurboTax does not handle your refund at all.

Santa Barbara Tax Products Group, LLC  (SBTPG) is the bank that handles the Refund Processing Service when you choose to have your TurboTax fees deducted from your refund. This option also has an additional charge from the bank that processes the transaction. 

You can contact them SBTPG, toll-free, at 1-877-908-7228 or go to their secure website www.sbtpg.com 

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2580357-who-provides-the-refund-processing-service

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/who-provides-pay-with-my-refund/00/26410

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
Laura_CPA
Employee Tax Expert

Self employed

Hi William, 

Please feel free to use the resources provided by my colleagues in this thread. Thank you for your patience, here's the phone number: (800) 446-8848. We do not have direct lines, we will be happy to help you with your situation, please feel free to call us anytime we are here from 5:00 am to 5:00 pm PST. 

Best Regards,

Laura