sandman512
Returning Member

Attempting to file a return and received this message.

Was going to file, but got an error message saying that the the government is still working on finishing up certain tax forms. I would think that government would of been all caught up. Thanks!

NOTE:  Received email that the updates were available, I attempted to update and it didn't work.  TT, get your act together!

Clemmens66
Returning Member

Self employed

I have the same issue. Forms are supposed to be there but aren't. It's TurboTax's forms that aren't available, not the government's. You can actually file by mail. I will do this if TurboTax doesn't get their act together.

BrandiLO
Intuit Alumni

Self employed

Can you please let us know which form(s) are missing and what version of TurboTax you are using?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Clemmens66
Returning Member

Self employed

Windows CD version Turbotax Delux

Schedule A and Form 8995

Clemmens66
Returning Member

Self employed

I was on line with a representative and they said the forms are available, but may take a few days until I can upload them. I have no option but to trust them.

sandman512
Returning Member

Self employed

SO, just to be clear, I was able to successfully enter all of my information.  Upon SMART CHECK, I received an message that some forms are still be finalized by the government and to sign up for a notification that the forms are ready.  So, I sign up and they still aren't ready.  Very unprofessional if you ask me.   Here are the forms they indicated that were ready.

• Form 8615, Tax for Certain Children who have Investment Income
  • Schedule 1: Additional Income and Adjustments to Income
  • Form 1040, Individual Income Tax Return

Thank you.