Last week, on the Turbo blog, we talked about ways to forgive yourself and move on from past financial mistakes. CFSW, Marsha Barnes, shared five key ways to move on and get better with your money:
1. Recognize previous spending behaviors and forgive yourself in the process
2. Create a tangible plan addressing one issue at a time
3. Remain dedicated to the process
4. Remind yourself often of your current goals and where you want to be in the future
5. Patience is a virtue; stay the course
What do you think of these tips? Anything you would add from your own experience?
Check out the full post here: https://turbo.intuit.com/blog/relationships/how-to-fall-back-in-love-with-yourself-after-your-financ...