How can we find out if our stimulus was sent to turbotax?

I've read the we are working with the IRS blog etc. But how do I find out it was sent to turbotax? I didnt receive mine had a 1/4 transcript date but Unavailable on the Get my payment.

Other financial discussions

I will like to know as well and why is my stimulus credit different when I go threw the software. 

Sareli
Returning Member

I used TurboTax to file my taxes, paid my fee same day I filed, and nothing has changed with my bank account. I STILL haven't had my stimulus check direct deposited into my bank account and I received the first stimulus check with no problems and I'm eligible for this 2nd round. I get that same message on the IRS site "Payment #2 Status - Not Available." 

Seems like anyone who used TurboTax got screwed regardless if you paid your fees upfront or had it taken from your refund. I can't find any info on what to do for people in my situation. Is there anyone else who paid TurboTax upfront but never got their money direct deposited? 

The IRS sent the money to the wrong bank.  TurboTax has fixed that problem and is getting the money to the right bank accounts.

Why Haven’t I Received My Second Stimulus Check? | The TurboTax Blog (intuit.com)

Sareli
Returning Member

How was is fixed? As of 1/5/21 IRS said that they were not going to reissue anyone's checks. If your check was sent to the wrong bank, or closed one, the IRS has already said too bad, you have to wait until you file your taxes to get the recovery rebate. So please tell me how TurboTax fixed anything? If TT wanted to help they would have done what H& R block did. The worst part about having to wait until you file your taxes is the fact that many people are going to owe on their 2020 taxes, and won't see a dime of that money that was supposed to be direct deposited into their bank accounts. 

I have seen a few people today who have the TT card and Green Dot receiving their stimulus apparently their fix to get prepaid cards like their's done first i'm just going to wait and if it comes to my credit union

DawnC
Employee Tax Expert

Millions of people, including many TurboTax customers, haven’t received their second stimulus payment due to an IRS error.   We’re working directly with the IRS to get you your money within days.  We will keep you updated, and we’ll stay on this until you get your money.   

If your payment was delivered to a prepaid Turbo® Visa® Debit Card and you no longer have it, we’ll help you get a replacement card at no cost.  You also have the option to close your account and receive your money as a check.

If you paid for TurboTax with your refund last year, we have given the IRS your correct account information and they are working to send your payment within days.

If you were entitled to a stimulus payment but did not receive one, and you didn’t pay for TurboTax with your refund last year, you may need to claim the Recovery Rebate Credit on your 2020 taxes to get your money.  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"