Other financial discussions

After being locked 🔒 out of the portal for approximately 10 days...... I finally got an update!!! At this point idk if I should believe it or not 🙄

2A177480-110A-4135-968D-67FE60B82691.jpeg

I just checked the IRS website and they have finally gave me a date for my DD, so please check your again.

Check it now, I was in the same situation and I just checked and I now have a date for DD

I just checked the IRS and they gave me a date finally.  So its coming guys and girls. May God be with us all.

I updated my dd within "get my payment" and now it's telling me my check will be mailed on the 1st. That's fine but WOW. This is just pure chaos. 

So have I 

I actually went thru the same process it was saying status not available for like 2 weeks finally i received an update i was eligible the next 2 days i had a msg saying payment will be deposited on April 29 2020 so be patient its definitely coming sooner than later hope this helps someone

Did anyone else's say their check would be mailed on the 24th and still haven't received it? I live in WV

No I updated it on the first day ot opened to update direct deposit! It has said waiting for payment date for weeks

You need to shut up . nobody needs your racist comment. 

Tierekisa
Returning Member

Facts.

Thanks for putting your view of the truth up here (no sarcasm) - have a good day.

@Lilliankent12 You should receive ssi stimulus by 04/29 if your on direct deposit 

Mine said I should have received a check on the 24th, and I still have not received a check. I was looking here and it seems like most people recieved their check on the 24th.. Yet, i cant call the irs or anything to see what happened.. Very frustrating and I wish they would have just direct deposited it like I wanted in the first place.

It says it will be mailed out the 24th not that it will be received 24th we're just receiving it a little earlier remember postal mail text 2 days not on Sunday doesn't include so God willing you'll get it by Monday