Other financial discussions

I'm having The Same Issue, no one has Contacted me Since the 1st Letter. My Income is Still Showing Being Processed and this 60 day Review is up and Now I can't get in Contact with Anyone. I can't get A Status on my Return and this Effecting me and my family Dramatically, what can I do to get help on this Matter.

Spirit51 must be a TT employee, incompetent, full of **bleep** and doesn't have an answer for anything.

No tax return because of 60 day hold and I amended and its been 3 weeksand nothing and no stimulus despite the IRS get my payment portal saying I will get it DD into my account just no date. I've spoke with several accountants and tax professionals and almost all say its a direct result of using the turbo tax software

Lacy3

So long has it been sense you first saw it was approved? 

Seems like it shouldn't take all that much time approved transfer to DD lol.

Mine says that exact same thing. Who knows when we'll get anything

A lot of accounts just updated to a Direct Deposit date of 4/30, mine included. 

It's basically what I've been saying over and over again turbo card users it's very little percentage of people who actually got it sent to the turbo it will tell you for like a week that yes it'll be direct deposited to that bank account number and routing number and it'll tell you they will eventually have a date that it will be direct deposit it and then boom next thing you know they're going to give you and mail out date mine was the 24th and I got it on the 24th but I heard from so many people who have said they got it a couple days before when I when I went to the check cashing place there was a line of people with theirs is wrong and with me hearing their situations that I'm talking back and forth even some people who put their own personal bank accounts it happened to them as well they eventually got a paper check which to me just simply means that whenever they actually direct deposit it there's before that portal to update it was opened or before they got to update it it was sent out then it was rejected by whichever Bank in automatically was put in the mail instead so that's what's happening turbo card Visa 90% of the time you're going to get paper check but hey on the upside it's coming in the mail pretty fast I think

This is the same message I have been getting as well.

I'm in the exact same scenario ad you . Were you able to do anything?

I was not able to do anything. At this point we are just waiting.

Hey, the system says it updates once every 24 hours. I just checked mine status on get my payment. I got date for direct deposit.

After having Turbocard and having to enter my checking account info on 04/15 Finally my payment status changed! 

We scheduled your payment to be deposited on April 30, 2020 to the bank account below.

Bank Account Number: ************xxxx

If you don't see your payment credited to your account, check with your bank to verify they received it. We will mail you a letter with additional information on this payment.

If you need additional help or do not receive your payment, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.

Screenshot_20200425-221507.jpg

4/30. Finally an update. Odds are most of us will see this date

After having Turbocard and having to enter my checking account info on 04/15 Finally my payment status changed! 

We scheduled your payment to be deposited on April 30, 2020 to the bank account below.

Bank Account Number: ************xxxx

If you don't see your payment credited to your account, check with your bank to verify they received it. We will mail you a letter with additional information on this payment.

If you need additional help or do not receive your payment, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.

Sb24
Level 1

Same here! April 30