jvan1688

Other financial discussions

My tax guy at h&r block said the stimulus will be deposited on the emerald cards...As long as you did 2019 or 2018 taxes your good

Mf7

The turbo card doesn't charge you for direct deposits just turbo tax charges you for paying their fees from your tax return. 

Bradyis4u

You will be mailed a check if you didn't use IRS system.

So they'll be able to deposit the stimulus check into our prepaid TurboTax card? Will they charge in order to deposit the money? 

Mf7

Not sure if they are able to deposit to the turbo card or not but if they can they should not charge you. 

KJONES19

What is the actual number. I have called the one listed for 2 weeks to update everything but after about a 20 minute hold it says high call volumes and cant take my call at this time call back next business day and then it disconnects

I had my taxes put on a turbo tax debit card. Is this where they will put the stimulus money?

No only are u wrong but you're rude and wrong smh...

This is WRONG. As long as you have worked in least 5 quarters, you will get at least $600. Even those without a social will get get money.

There's a great new invention. It's called Google. It helps you not look like an ass in public conversations. Try it. 

Verify ID? Did I miss something on that other page? Please point me in the right direction.

I need to change my bank account information that has changed. How do I do that?

Otto1918

I havent filed taxes but im not able to work but i receive va benefits only would i receive a check? If so how would the irs collect my address or banking info?

Otto1918

Thats not true at all.

No she will not. If a person was claimed on another family member's tax return as a dependant they will not receive one.

That is actually not true, however the check well be delayed. The IRS will be a campaign to explain how to go about claiming your check.