Student loans & credit.

I have 9 accounts open as far as my student loans. I’ve just started the process in beginning to pay them off. My credit score use to bounce up 10-12 points at a time. It now seems that my credit only bounces up a point a month...I haven’t missed any payments, I do t have any derogatory marks, I’m in good standing and my credit score is in a fairly good place. I don’t want to to get a credit card just to make my points go higher faster but with as many accounts that I’m paying on shouldn’t it be consistent with moving more than just 1 point a month ? What can I do ?

Credit score

@Mariah_416 wrote:
I don’t want to to get a credit card just to make my points go higher faster but with as many accounts that I’m paying on shouldn’t it be consistent with moving more than just 1 point a month ? What can I do ?

There is not much you can do beyond what you are already doing, apparently, and following the advice on sites such as the following.

https://www.experian.com/blogs/ask-experian/credit-education/improving-credit/improve-credit-score/